a entamé son combat pour l’éducation
de l’excellence de la jeunesse guinéenne et
du rehaussement de son taux d’alphabétisation
The Diaka Camara ‘s Foundation aims to promote education in the Republic of Guinea, with a special accent on the the education of young girls. The Diaka Camara’s Foundation firmly believes that each child deserve the best possible education. We are convinced that education is the fundamental element on which our countries in Africa must build to escape poverty, and it is to that end that the Diaka Camara Foundation has decided to bring its modest contribution to the development of Guinea and Africa by fighting for each child’s right to an education.
The Diaka Camara Foundation works to promote education and excellence because we are convinced that the socio-economical development of Guinea can only be achieved through education. The ultimate goal of the foundation is to raise the literacy rate by making sure that each child gets the opportunity to go to school, girls and boys alike so that they can later on be an asset to the development of our country. We truly hope to lower the illiteracy rate in Guinea, which is 70 percent, and to contribute to the creation of an elite of excellence in Guinean education.
LAUNCH OF THE FOUNDATION
OUR RECENTS ACTIONS
- Christmas party in Conakry : The Diaka Camara Foundation for education at the bedside of orphanages in Guinea.
- Humanitarian campaign : Diaka Camara Foundation to help 114 households
- TELETHON ALL AGAINST COVID-19 : THE FONDATION DIAKA CAMARA DONATES FOOD KITS TO 155 FAMILIES ON THE LOOS ISLANDS
- TELETHON ALL AGAINST COVID-19: THE DIAKA CAMARA FOUNDATION CONTINUES THEIR DONATIONS TO NEEDY FAMILIES DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC
- THE DIAKA CAMARA FOUNDATION LAUNCHES A TELETHON “ALL AGAINST COVID19” TO AID NEEDY FAMILIES DURING THE PANDEMIC